This version of authorstats no longer lists location or employment data.
The working group where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be httpbis.
The author has the following 15 RFCs:
- rfc1808, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc1945, cited by 51 RFCs
- rfc2068, cited by 63 RFCs
- rfc2145, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc2396, cited by 129 RFCs
- rfc2616, cited by 274 RFCs
- rfc3986, cited by 402 RFCs
- rfc6570, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc6585, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7230, cited by 131 RFCs
- rfc7231, cited by 91 RFCs
- rfc7232, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc7233, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc7234, cited by 38 RFCs
- rfc7235, cited by 35 RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 12. The author has 1298 total citations for 15 RFCs; an average of 86.53 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 3 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.