These formats are used:
- Plain text only 9824 documents (98.15%).
- PDF 180 documents (1.80%).
- Postcript 56 documents (0.56%).
These features are used within the documents:
- Packet formats in 1678 documents (16.76%).
- Figures in 3311 documents (33.08%).
- ABNF in 612 documents (6.11%).
- XML in 304 documents (3.04%).
- ASN.1 in 464 documents (4.64%).
- C code in 259 documents (2.59%).
- RFC 2119 keywords in 6371 documents (63.65%).
- Security considerations section in 7927 documents (79.20%).
- IANA considerations section in 4648 documents (46.44%).
The document feature recognition is based on heuristics and is inherently unreliable.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 18/9, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.