This version of authorstats no longer lists location or employment data.
The working group where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be lisp.
The author has the following 26 RFCs:
- rfc1933, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc1970, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc2461, cited by 101 RFCs
- rfc2765, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc2893, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc3338, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3542, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc3587, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc3756, cited by 34 RFCs
- rfc4007, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc4213, cited by 62 RFCs
- rfc4218, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc4225, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc4584, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc4861, cited by 172 RFCs
- rfc5014, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc5533, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc5942, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6620, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6775, cited by 30 RFCs
- rfc6788, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7048, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7754, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc8319, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8505, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc9161, cited by no other RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 13. The author has 614 total citations for 26 RFCs; an average of 23.62 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 2 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.