This version of authorstats no longer lists location or employment data.
The working group where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be lisp.
The author has the following 26 RFCs:
- rfc1701, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc1702, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc2117, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2337, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc2362, cited by 27 RFCs
- rfc2784, cited by 70 RFCs
- rfc2932, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc2933, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc2934, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3032, cited by 98 RFCs
- rfc3208, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc3446, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc4610, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc6559, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6807, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6830, cited by 28 RFCs
- rfc6831, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc6832, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc6833, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc6835, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6836, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc8059, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8060, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc8061, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc8112, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8378, cited by 1 RFC
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 10. The author has 370 total citations for 26 RFCs; an average of 14.23 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 19 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.