rfc6428 is cited by the following 12 RFCs:
- rfc6435, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6669, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6965, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7189, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7212, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7214, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7276, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc7325, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7330, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7487, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7759, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc9062, cited by no other RFCs
rfc6428 cites the following 16 RFCs:
- rfc2119, cited by 4765 RFCs
- rfc4385, cited by 52 RFCs
- rfc4446, cited by 46 RFCs
- rfc5085, cited by 47 RFCs
- rfc5226, cited by 553 RFCs
- rfc5586, cited by 41 RFCs
- rfc5741, cited by 2136 RFCs
- rfc5860, cited by 24 RFCs
- rfc5880, cited by 61 RFCs
- rfc5884, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc5885, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc5921, cited by 34 RFCs
- rfc6291, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc6370, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc6371, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc6427, cited by 8 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.