rfc5230 is cited by the following 14 RFCs:
- rfc5260, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc5293, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc5429, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc5442, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5463, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5490, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc5550, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5784, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6131, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6132, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6133, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6785, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7352, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8580, cited by no other RFCs
rfc5230 cites the following 13 RFCs:
- rfc2045, cited by 284 RFCs
- rfc2047, cited by 104 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4711 RFCs
- rfc2142, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc2369, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc2821, cited by 89 RFCs
- rfc2822, cited by 113 RFCs
- rfc2919, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc3282, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc3461, cited by 43 RFCs
- rfc3834, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc5228, cited by 42 RFCs
- rfc5229, cited by 19 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.