rfc3083 is cited by the following 4 RFCs:
rfc3083 cites the following 19 RFCs:
- rfc1155, cited by 201 RFCs
- rfc1157, cited by 264 RFCs
- rfc1212, cited by 167 RFCs
- rfc1215, cited by 118 RFCs
- rfc1901, cited by 98 RFCs
- rfc1905, cited by 137 RFCs
- rfc1906, cited by 110 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4784 RFCs
- rfc2570, cited by 51 RFCs
- rfc2571, cited by 81 RFCs
- rfc2572, cited by 75 RFCs
- rfc2573, cited by 77 RFCs
- rfc2574, cited by 77 RFCs
- rfc2575, cited by 76 RFCs
- rfc2578, cited by 332 RFCs
- rfc2579, cited by 312 RFCs
- rfc2580, cited by 288 RFCs
- rfc2669, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2670, cited by 8 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.