rfc2806 is cited by the following 10 RFCs:
- rfc2916, cited by 21 RFCs
- rfc3261, cited by 496 RFCs
- rfc3398, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc3485, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc3601, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc3666, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc3795, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3824, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc3939, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc3966, cited by 54 RFCs
rfc2806 cites the following 10 RFCs:
- rfc1035, cited by 391 RFCs
- rfc1738, cited by 105 RFCs
- rfc1866, cited by 32 RFCs
- rfc2048, cited by 81 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4500 RFCs
- rfc2234, cited by 170 RFCs
- rfc2303, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2304, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2396, cited by 129 RFCs
- rfc2543, cited by 48 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.