The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: (none)
This company currently has 12 authors:
- Brian Adamson (8 documents, h-index 4, total citations 33)
- Craig Metz (5 documents, h-index 4, total citations 36)
- Joe Macker (4 documents, h-index 3, total citations 21)
- Joseph Macker (3 documents, h-index 2, total citations 18)
- Justin Dean (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 44)
- Dave Marlow (2 documents, h-index 2, total citations 5)
- Dan Green (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 3)
- Stephen G. Batsell (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 6)
- Dan R. Gowin (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- R. Brian Adamson (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Bao G. Phan (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 9)
- Phil Irey (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 3)
The authors from navy have the following 28 RFCs:
- rfc1550, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc1626, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc1677, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc1679, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc1704, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc1708, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1751, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1768, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc1821, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc1825, cited by 39 RFCs
- rfc1826, cited by 38 RFCs
- rfc1827, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc1938, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc2230, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2289, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc2367, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc2501, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc3940, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc3941, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc5148, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc5401, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5444, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc5740, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc6130, cited by 24 RFCs
- rfc6621, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc6968, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7367, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8406, cited by 3 RFCs
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.