List of areas
- Routing has 245 drafts (34.22% of all) and 278 related drafts (together 30.50% of all).
- Applications and Real-Time has 112 drafts (15.64% of all) and 49 related drafts (together 9.39% of all).
- Security has 103 drafts (14.39% of all) and 60 related drafts (together 9.50% of all).
- Operations and Management has 87 drafts (12.15% of all) and 74 related drafts (together 9.39% of all).
- Internet has 66 drafts (9.22% of all) and 82 related drafts (together 8.63% of all).
- Transport has 65 drafts (9.08% of all) and 68 related drafts (together 7.76% of all).
- General has 2 drafts (0.28% of all) and 2 related drafts (together 0.23% of all).
Definition of a related draft is that it matches the pattern draft-something-wg, where something is not ietf, and wg is the name of a working group.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.