- 3 RFCs (0.04%) have authors from Antarctica.
- 6824 RFCs (82.42%) have authors from North America.
- 38 RFCs (0.46%) have authors from South America.
- 14 RFCs (0.17%) have authors from Africa.
- 207 RFCs (2.50%) have authors from Australia.
- 3486 RFCs (42.10%) have authors from Europe.
- 1142 RFCs (13.79%) have authors from Asia.
Wondering why the total is greater than 100%? RFCs with multiple authors may be counted multiple times, if the authors are from different countries.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 12/12, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.