Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in USA (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Brocade.
The working groups where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be (none).
The author has the following 42 RFCs:
- rfc4327, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc4368, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc4377, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc4378, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc4382, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc4631, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc4687, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc6240, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc4801, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc6425, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc4802, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc6426, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc4803, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6445, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6825, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7257, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7330, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7331, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7453, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7697, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc3811, cited by 21 RFCs
- rfc3812, cited by 30 RFCs
- rfc3813, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc3814, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc3916, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc4176, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc4220, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc4221, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc4265, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5085, cited by 44 RFCs
- rfc5542, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc5601, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc5602, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc5603, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5605, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5884, cited by 22 RFCs
- rfc7708, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5885, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc7920, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc5994, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7921, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc6073, cited by 15 RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 11. The author has 338 total citations for 42 RFCs; an average of 8.05 citations per RFC.
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 21/6, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.