Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in USA (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Mindspring.
The working groups where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be (none).
The author has the following 20 RFCs:
- rfc2261, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc2262, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2265, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2271, cited by 28 RFCs
- rfc2272, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc2275, cited by 33 RFCs
- rfc2564, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2571, cited by 81 RFCs
- rfc2572, cited by 75 RFCs
- rfc2575, cited by 76 RFCs
- rfc2856, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc3411, cited by 139 RFCs
- rfc3412, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc3415, cited by 47 RFCs
- rfc3416, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc3417, cited by 33 RFCs
- rfc3418, cited by 51 RFCs
- rfc6065, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc6082, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6340, cited by 4 RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 13. The author has 684 total citations for 20 RFCs; an average of 34.20 citations per RFC.
The author has no drafts.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.