Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in USA (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Cisco.
The working groups where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be mpls and teas.
The author has the following 43 RFCs:
- rfc3468, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc4090, cited by 49 RFCs
- rfc4208, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc4377, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc4379, cited by 57 RFCs
- rfc4385, cited by 48 RFCs
- rfc4548, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6427, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc4863, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6428, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc4875, cited by 42 RFCs
- rfc6435, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc4928, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc6478, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6510, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6511, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc6658, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7385, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc7394, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7555, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc2105, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc2961, cited by 26 RFCs
- rfc3035, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc3209, cited by 193 RFCs
- rfc4929, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc5085, cited by 44 RFCs
- rfc5284, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5586, cited by 38 RFCs
- rfc5711, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5884, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc5994, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7737, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6370, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc7743, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6424, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc7926, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc6425, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc8012, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8029, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc8233, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8237, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8287, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc8390, cited by no other RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 13. The author has 689 total citations for 43 RFCs; an average of 16.02 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 5 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 18/9, 2018.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.