- 1 authors (0.01%) come from Antarctica.
- 4099 authors (53.28%) come from North America.
- 23 authors (0.30%) come from South America.
- 13 authors (0.17%) come from Africa.
- 80 authors (1.04%) come from Australia.
- 1675 authors (21.77%) come from Europe.
- 5 authors (0.06%) come from OTHER.
- 1134 authors (14.74%) come from Asia.
- unknown author location for 0 authors (0.00%).
Location data is calculated from the first occurrence of an author.
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 21/2, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.