rfc8086 is cited by the following 1 RFC:
rfc8086 cites the following 26 RFCs:
- rfc0768, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc0792, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc0793, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1122, cited by 252 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4373 RFCs
- rfc2460, cited by 329 RFCs
- rfc2474, cited by 162 RFCs
- rfc2784, cited by 67 RFCs
- rfc2890, cited by 28 RFCs
- rfc2914, cited by 71 RFCs
- rfc2983, cited by 39 RFCs
- rfc4787, cited by 69 RFCs
- rfc6040, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc6056, cited by 21 RFCs
- rfc6347, cited by 63 RFCs
- rfc6438, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6935, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6936, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc7042, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc7637, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7676, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc768, cited by 339 RFCs
- rfc7841, cited by 747 RFCs
- rfc792, cited by 214 RFCs
- rfc793, cited by 558 RFCs
- rfc8085, cited by 14 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 26/6, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.