rfc5827 is cited by the following 4 RFCs:
rfc5827 cites the following 16 RFCs:
- rfc2018, cited by 60 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4404 RFCs
- rfc2883, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc2884, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc2988, cited by 43 RFCs
- rfc3042, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc3150, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc3168, cited by 130 RFCs
- rfc3517, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc3522, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc3782, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc4653, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc4960, cited by 107 RFCs
- rfc5681, cited by 46 RFCs
- rfc5741, cited by 2136 RFCs
- rfc793, cited by 558 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.