rfc5625 is cited by the following 14 RFCs:
- rfc5966, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6333, cited by 43 RFCs
- rfc6877, cited by 14 RFCs
- rfc6891, cited by 27 RFCs
- rfc6908, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc6975, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7216, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7597, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc7719, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc7766, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc8027, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8499, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8585, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8683, cited by no other RFCs
rfc5625 cites the following 15 RFCs:
- rfc0793, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc1035, cited by 389 RFCs
- rfc1123, cited by 213 RFCs
- rfc2119, cited by 4461 RFCs
- rfc2131, cited by 176 RFCs
- rfc2132, cited by 88 RFCs
- rfc2671, cited by 40 RFCs
- rfc2845, cited by 43 RFCs
- rfc2930, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc3597, cited by 24 RFCs
- rfc4035, cited by 97 RFCs
- rfc4787, cited by 70 RFCs
- rfc5358, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc5452, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc793, cited by 558 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.