rfc2881 is cited by the following 9 RFCs:
rfc2881 cites the following 18 RFCs:
- rfc1157, cited by 264 RFCs
- rfc1661, cited by 167 RFCs
- rfc1994, cited by 42 RFCs
- rfc2107, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc2205, cited by 200 RFCs
- rfc2284, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc2341, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc2401, cited by 207 RFCs
- rfc2433, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc2486, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc2516, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc2661, cited by 54 RFCs
- rfc2748, cited by 36 RFCs
- rfc2809, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2865, cited by 138 RFCs
- rfc2866, cited by 47 RFCs
- rfc2867, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc2868, cited by 24 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.