rfc2760 is cited by the following 9 RFCs:
rfc2760 cites the following 19 RFCs:
- rfc1122, cited by 252 RFCs
- rfc1144, cited by 51 RFCs
- rfc1323, cited by 76 RFCs
- rfc1379, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc1644, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc2001, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc2018, cited by 60 RFCs
- rfc2140, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc2309, cited by 38 RFCs
- rfc2414, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc2415, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc2416, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc2481, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc2488, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc2507, cited by 34 RFCs
- rfc2525, cited by 11 RFCs
- rfc2581, cited by 65 RFCs
- rfc2582, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc793, cited by 558 RFCs
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 16/6, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.