rfc1930 is cited by the following 28 RFCs:
- rfc2270, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc2299, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc2725, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc2770, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc2901, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc3138, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc3171, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc3180, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc3291, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc3512, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc3569, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc3779, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc4001, cited by 83 RFCs
- rfc4116, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc4271, cited by 156 RFCs
- rfc5102, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc5771, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc6021, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc6045, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6472, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6545, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6991, cited by 34 RFCs
- rfc6996, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7249, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc7300, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8007, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8206, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc8416, cited by no other RFCs
rfc1930 cites the following 5 RFCs:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 25/4, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.