The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: netconf, sacm, suit, core, rats, cbor, i2nsf and payload
This company currently has 12 authors:
- Henk Birkholz (14 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Thomas Schierl (5 documents, h-index 4, total citations 44)
- Lutz Mark (4 documents, h-index 4, total citations 36)
- Ulrich Pordesch (3 documents, h-index 2, total citations 13)
- Stefan Doehla (2 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Henning Rogge (2 documents, h-index 1, total citations 1)
- Ralph Sperschneider (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
- Thomas Richter (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Carsten Schmoll (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 5)
- Andreas Fuchs (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Yago Sanchez (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 1)
- Thomas Kunz (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 2)
The authors from fraunhofer have the following 15 RFCs:
- rfc4810, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc4998, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc5153, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc5471, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc5472, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc5473, cited by 12 RFCs
- rfc5475, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc5610, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc5655, cited by 10 RFCs
- rfc5691, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5698, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc6416, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7779, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7798, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8245, cited by no other RFCs
The author has the following 15 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 21/5, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.