The authors in this company appear to be working in the following WGs: sidrops, 6man, iasa2, intarea and regext
This company currently has 8 authors:
- Geoff Huston (45 documents, h-index 8, total citations 200)
- George Michaelson (15 documents, h-index 5, total citations 83)
- Robert Loomans (3 documents, h-index 3, total citations 54)
- Tom Harrison (2 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Anne Lord (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 18)
- Byron J. Ellacott (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 7)
- Joao Silva Damas (1 documents, h-index 0, total citations 0)
- Byron Ellacott (1 documents, h-index 1, total citations 4)
The authors from apnic have the following 33 RFCs:
- rfc3849, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc4147, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc4159, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc4177, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc4264, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc4333, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc4692, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc4773, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc5158, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5396, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc5398, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc5736, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc6177, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6220, cited by 3 RFCs
- rfc6481, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc6483, cited by 6 RFCs
- rfc6485, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc6486, cited by 16 RFCs
- rfc6487, cited by 31 RFCs
- rfc6489, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc6490, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc6492, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc6791, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7020, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc7318, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc7480, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc7535, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7730, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc7935, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc7955, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc7980, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8360, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc8509, cited by no other RFCs
The author has the following 7 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 21/5, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.