Based on address information listed in the publications at the IETF, this author is in USA (most recently).
The most recent affiliation listed in the publications for the author is Jhu.
The working group where the the author has submitted documents to appear to be iasa2.
The author chairs the dprive working group.
The author has the following 27 RFCs:
- rfc2710, cited by 60 RFCs
- rfc2851, cited by 8 RFCs
- rfc3019, cited by 4 RFCs
- rfc3291, cited by 18 RFCs
- rfc3306, cited by 25 RFCs
- rfc3307, cited by 17 RFCs
- rfc3590, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc3810, cited by 67 RFCs
- rfc3956, cited by 23 RFCs
- rfc4001, cited by 83 RFCs
- rfc4007, cited by 20 RFCs
- rfc4193, cited by 66 RFCs
- rfc4286, cited by 7 RFCs
- rfc4292, cited by 9 RFCs
- rfc4604, cited by 13 RFCs
- rfc4605, cited by 19 RFCs
- rfc4620, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5075, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5175, cited by 2 RFCs
- rfc5186, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5519, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc5906, cited by 5 RFCs
- rfc5907, cited by 1 RFC
- rfc5943, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc6890, cited by 15 RFCs
- rfc7909, cited by no other RFCs
- rfc8190, cited by no other RFCs
Based on the RFCs the author has published, the impact factor (i.e., h-index) is 12. The author has 473 total citations for 27 RFCs; an average of 17.52 citations per RFC.
The author has the following 1 drafts:
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.