Total number of distinct authors is 7819, the different documents together had a total of 27536 author entries.
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 26 documents (Liu)
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 24 documents (Lee)
- 2 authors (0.03%) have 22 documents (Filsfils, Dhody)
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 21 documents (Tantsura)
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 20 documents (Patel)
- 2 authors (0.03%) have 19 documents (Henderickx, Rabadan)
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 17 documents (Sajassi)
- 4 authors (0.05%) have 15 documents (Previdi, Litkowski, Mirsky, Beeram)
- 1 authors (0.01%) have 14 documents (Saad)
- 2 authors (0.03%) have 13 documents (Boucadair, Drake)
- 4 authors (0.05%) have 12 documents (Rescorla, Li, Bryskin, Tschofenig)
- 9 authors (0.12%) have 11 documents (Farinacci, Thubert, Zheng, Lindem, Gandhi, Dios, Wu, Watsen, Perkins)
- 10 authors (0.13%) have 10 documents (Decraene, Housley, Bormann, Belotti, Xia, Shah, Holmberg, Zhang, Busi, Sivabalan)
- 9 authors (0.12%) have 9 documents (King, Briscoe, Lopez, Thomson, Jones, Gredler, Hares, Ceccarelli, Bush)
- 16 authors (0.20%) have 8 documents
- 14 authors (0.18%) have 7 documents (Sullivan, Peterson, Jeong, Seitz, Qu, Uberti, Nandakumar, Richardson, Pauly, Berger, Zhuang, Chen, Jennings, Birkholz)
- 25 authors (0.32%) have 6 documents
- 38 authors (0.49%) have 5 documents
- 68 authors (0.87%) have 4 documents
- 122 authors (1.56%) have 3 documents
- 212 authors (2.71%) have 2 documents
- 812 authors (10.38%) have 1 documents
- 6464 authors (82.67%) have 0 documents
(The percentages have been calculated against all authors, not just WG document authors.)
Data Freshness and Source
This is a part of a statistics report generated by authorstats
on 19/4, 2019.
All data in this report is retrieved from public sources, such as publications published at the IETF.
The tool and the report are independent of the IETF, however.
Data Accuracy and Privacy
The data or the report may contain inaccuracies.
Note that we do not hold any per-person information beyond what is visible in publicly submitted documents at the IETF.
However, if this information is about you, we do appreciate corrections which we will try to incorporate.
Similarly, we would be happy to remove your information if you so desire. In either case, send mail to
jari.arkko(at)piuha.net.takeaway to contact the developer.
Please use a subject line that includes the word authorstats.